Halfway into the term it is time for a health check. What has the Juncker Commission actually accomplished and is it really "more political"?
The seminar was implemented 14 June 2017.
- Hörsalen, Myntkabinettet, Slottsbacken 6, Stockholm.
- Michael Leigh, Senior Fellow, the German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), Brussels
- Mark Rhinard, Professor of International Relations, Stockholm University
- Neill Nugent, Emeritus Professor of Politics, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Sophia Russack, Researcher, Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels
- Agnès Courades Allebeck, Head of Departement for the Internal Market, National Board of Trade Sweden
- Pernilla Wredenfors, Researcher, SIEPS
- The seminar is free of charge and open to the public.
- All participants will receive copies of presented publications. Please note that the seminar will be recorded.