At a seminar implemented on 26 January 2017, we discussed lessons learned from the referendum, public attitudes today and look at current party dynamics.
Other issues that were dealt with include how the UK is preparing for the withdrawal negotiations, the direction the British government is likely to take and the question of a hard vs a soft Brexit.
- Medelhavsmuseet, Fredsgatan 2, Stockholm
- Matthew Goodwin, Professor of Politics and International Relations, University of Kent, and visiting fellow at Chatham House.
- Thomas Raines, Research Fellow and Manager of the Europe Programme, Chatham House.
- Göran von Sydow, Senior Researcher in Political Science, SIEPS
- Language: English
- The seminar is free of charge and open to the public.
- Note: The seminar will be recorded.